We are pleased to offer the following CPD during Spring Term. These sessions are free for all members of the Ipswich and South Suffolk School Games.
Please contact Claire Lewis if you would like further information and to sign up email@example.com
- Tuesday 2nd February – Classroom PE – 1 hour – delivered by Complete PE
- Wednesday 10th February – Celebrating and Assessing the Whole Child – 1 hour – delivered by Complete PE
- Wednesday 24th February – Active Schools – 1 hour – delivered by Imoves
- Thursday 4th March – Pilates – 35 minutes – delivered by Imoves
- Thursday 18th March – Bringing Physical Education to Life – 1 hour – delivered by Complete PE
- Thursday 22nd April – New to Leading PE – 1 hour 15 minutes – delivered by Complete PE
Please contact us if you would like to be sent a recording of CPD sessions held earlier this term:
Dance delivered by imoves
This popular 45-minute webinar will provide you with lots of practical ideas that you can start using straight away with your class. You will discover that with the right tools and resource, EVERY teacher can confidently teach dance in Primary School PE. Topics include:
- How to find the beat to the music;
- How to build a theme using the 6 principles of dance
- How to use music structures
- Simple teaching methods every teacher can use
A definite must for any teacher who is looking for support and practical ideas to teach dance with confidence.
Mental Wellbeing delivered by imoves
This online webinar explores the core ingredients that every school needs to support the health and mental wellbeing of their children. With direct links to the RSE curriculum, we focus on practical ideas and teaching approaches to support all 3 areas of total wellness – physical, emotional and social.
Perfect for Primary School teachers who are looking for ideas and activities to support children’s mental and physical wellbeing (1 hour 15 minutes)